Compass Management Group, Inc. is the managing agent for your Association, which is a Mutual Benefit Non-Profit California Corporation. As the managing agent for this corporation, Compass Management Group, Inc. has the duty and responsibility to work within the guidelines established by the governing documents, association rules and regulations, and Board directives. These policies and directives dictate the type and amount of work that can be authorized by Compass Management Group, Inc. in response to a homeowner request.
- Compass Management Group, Inc. is available to address all homeowner inquiries and service requests, by any of the following methods:
- Website – after login, use the available links to submit a work order request, incident report, or send email to Compass.
- Email – send email to HelpDesk@GoCompass.com
- Phone – call Compass at 408.226.3300, or other local number assigned to your association.
- Fax – send any fax request to 408.226.3406. All faxes are received via a fax server and routed to the appropriate manager or customer service agent via email for quick and efficient resolution.
- Mail – you may mail correspondence addressed to your Association in Care Of Compass Management Group, Inc., 77 Las Colinas Lane, San Jose, CA 95119.
- The 408.226.3300 phone number is available 24 hours per day. You may leave a message after normal business hours for routine requests to be handled the following business day, or you may also access an after-hours emergency call center to report emergency situations causing property damage by dialing 408.226.3300 and pressing “3”. The call center will then notify the On-Call Manager who will generally return your call in less than 30 minutes.
It is the policy of your association and Compass Management Group, Inc. that a unit service request shall only be honored if made by the unit owner. Owners of rental units are advised that tenant service requests should be reported by the tenant to the unit owner. If the unit owner determines that the service request may be an item of association responsibility, then the owner should contact Compass Management Group, Inc. If a tenant is unable to reach a unit owner regarding an emergency resulting in property damage, management will respond to the tenant unless otherwise directed by the owner.
The management functions of Compass Management Group, Inc. for your association include:
- ADMINISTRATIVE – Budget preparation assistance, maintenance of books and records, customer service, correspondence, minutes and newsletters, assessment billing and collection, website maintenance and administration.
- ADVISORY – Association documents, rules and regulations, reserve requirements and funding responsibilities, general repair methods and resources.
For general questions regarding the operation of your association, please contact Compass Management Group, Inc. at 408.226.3300 or click here to send us an email.