Welcome! We’re so glad to have you. Let’s make this as simple as possible to get you all set up.
- First let’s start with what Compass Management is here to help you with and how to get a hold of us.
- Click here to learn about the difference between us and your Association, as well as information on the different ways to reach us.
- Next, let’s go over the procedure for contacting us during business hours, as well as in an after hours emergency situation. Click here to go over this information.
- Have you received your first bill from Compass Management for your HOA dues yet?
- No? That’s just fine, it should be coming shortly. Let’s skip this step for now, but be sure to come back to it when you receive your bill.
- Yes? Great! Let’s set up your online account. Make sure you have your billing statement with you and click here to get started.
- Why do we recommend that you set up an online account with us? Simple! It’s purely for your convenience. You will be able to access documents and information specific to your Association all in one place. You can also quickly email our customer service and accounting departments as well as your Board, change your billing preferences, track work orders you’ve requested, pay your bill, stay up to date with upcoming events at your HOA and so much more!
- Take a look at the different ways to pay your Association dues by clicking here.
Have more questions? Give us a call at (408) 226-3300, or click here to send us an email.
Welcome back! Although the look of our site has changed, how you log in to your account hasn’t. You can log in just as you did before. Once logged in, you’ll notice that your online account and the features you were familiar with have not changed. Have more questions? Give us a call at (408) 226-3300, or click here to send us an email.