Compass Management Group, Inc. specializes in full management services for homeowners associations. All of our homeowner’s associations have full login access to our web site to keep track of their account, file maintenance requests, obtain HOA information, etc.
- Attendance at Board Meetings – frequency customized to your Association’s needs
- Full Annual Meeting preparation, notification and attendance
- Routine property inspections conducted by assigned Association Manager
- Correspondence at Board direction
- Architectural Control application processing and advice
- Enforcement of rules and regulations at Board direction
- Processing Insurance Claims
- Creation and distribution of routine Newsletters
- Contractor Liaison and work order creation/processing
- Full Customer Service staff to answer calls “live” during business hours without first going through voice mail system
- 24-hour Emergency Service with On-Call Association Manager
- Unique Email address for each association for owner use, with automatic routing to assigned manager and/or Board members as desired.
- Full website access with the most complete tools and information available to owners and Board members available on the internet.
Full Management Services only – we do not separate accounting and management services. Compass Management Group offers fee or project based consulting services on a space available basis. We can tailor the above services to meet the specific needs of your homeowners association.
- Budget and Annual Disclosure Preparation
- Reserve funding reviews and recommendations
- Expert Witness Services
- Major Projects consultation
- Government approval assistance
- Web site development and maintenance
To schedule an appointment, please call 408.226.3300 or email email@example.com
For questions regarding maintenance or service requests, common-area issues, or any other general question regarding your association, please use this web site. You will find the necessary tools on the My Property Menu. You will need to be logged in to view the My Property menu items.